Return to VNFAWING.com Website Return to Main Forum Index PageReturn to VNFAWING.com Website
:: Forum Index :: Zephyrnet Forums :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Groups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Need opinons on the J-8 Finback - Chinese Air Force

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> FAF Shape & Skin Texture Development Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAG Hotshot

Admin, Site Owner, Developer, Webmaster

Post subject: Need opinons on the J-8 Finback - Chinese Air Force Reply with quote
I need opinions on the J-8 Finback for the PLAAF...

Basically which aircraft to base it on...

The Finback seems to be a hemogony of the MiG-19 and MiG-21...

Namely it has the MiG 21 type wings and the MiG-19 type inlet for the Finback J-8I and a supersonic version of the nose and intake layout of the A-5/Q-5 for the Finback J-8II...

So do you guys think it would be the best idea to make the F-8 our of the Q-5 shape in FA?

This shape is unstable in the color editor so work will be slower on this then another shape in FA that is color editable (as eiting it will require massive game starts to check the shaep instead of quickly testing the shape changes in the color editor)...

So is the Q-5 the best shape or is there a better shape in FA that I could use as a basis for the modifications?

Ideas anyone?

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostMon Apr 13 0:27:57 2009
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> FAF Shape & Skin Texture Development Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: