Return to VNFAWING.com Website Return to Main Forum Index PageReturn to VNFAWING.com Website
:: Forum Index :: Zephyrnet Forums :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Groups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
A 77th - FA Reunion !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freak_77th

Nugget

Post subject: Reply with quote
< S > All

The Dates have been set...... They are August 17th - 20th of 2007...Hope to see you all there...Also i had a chance to chat with fellow squadmate GryFalcon_77th on MSN and i have a feeling he will be joining us as well..So some more good news to share with you all..And as always , I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon. < S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostSat Mar 10 23:37:44 2007
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Freak_77th

Nugget

The reunion was a great success !!! Sure we only had one person to show ( thanx Rafale , Was good to finally meet you and your mother ) Hope you had a good time as i know we all did...The proposed idea for this squad still needs to be debated a little but i think with the right support and suggestions from the rest of our fellow squadmates i think we will come to a solution...Sorry the rest of you gents were unable to join us..We had to eat Saturday night.. Steaks , Hamburgers , Hotdogs , Baked Potatos , Grilled Corn , two different cakes , water, soda pop ( Coke , Moutain Dew , Root Beer ) was a feast fit for a king...Thanx echo for the place and the grub..glad i could help...
But Gents this the first of hopefully many to come..so start planning for next year around this same time..cause it is going to happen again...This away you will have plenty of time to either take a vacation or free up a weekend...and as always lets come up with ideas on what to do...already have some that were for this year...now onto next years event...enough said for now..and as always I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon.. < S >
Tomcat
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostSun Aug 19 19:27:49 2007
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Another year has come and gone...Now it is that time again to prepare for our second reunion...the first was a blast , shame the rest of you missed it...But the first idea is going to be that it is in hopes of you being able to stay more than one day...We will take all the idea's we had last year and move them to this year , that helps with the what to do's..I am sure Echo_77th would not mind hosting the event once again...But the big issue will be , how many are definately coming...grant it we only had one show last year ( Rafale_77th ) and it still turned out fantastic...but the proposal is back on the table once again,..the rest i hope to see in many more threads to come...and as always , i hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon..< S > Tomcat
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostThu May 1 20:47:28 2008
Suntzu_42MDP

Nugget

Post subject: <S> to my fellow flyers Reply with quote
Anybody still around here? Have not seen or herd too many FA ventrens around!!!!

Talk to me!!!!

SunTzu 42 Most Dangerous Pilots
PostTue May 6 23:09:25 2008
CAG Hotshot

Admin, Site Owner, Developer, Webmaster

We are here and on Zephyrnet's board...

See the Zephyrnet Forum Link at the top of the Forum...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostThu May 8 0:57:12 2008
KCBlackSheep

Nugget

Post subject: SUNTZU Reply with quote
Sup Biatch !
PostSat Jun 14 11:18:07 2008
RafaleC_77th

FAF Beta Tester

Post subject: I found Crash on YouTube Reply with quote
Atleast I think its Crash.

-YouTube - ATFS Crash-
CO of the 77th

77th V-TFS
11th Year of Operations
http://www.77th-VTFS.net/
PostFri Sep 26 4:48:49 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> The O-Club Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: