Return to VNFAWING.com Website Return to Main Forum Index PageReturn to VNFAWING.com Website
:: Forum Index :: Zephyrnet Forums :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Groups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
A 77th - FA Reunion !!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freak_77th

Nugget

Post subject: A 77th - FA Reunion !!! Reply with quote
< S > All

It was a great day indeed for both myself and Echo_77th yesterday...We both had the pleasure of meeting our first squadmate in person..Maverick_77th , made a journey to Wisconsin, from his hom in Arkanasa, to visit his girlfriend ( Now ex, due to some strange circumstances ) but in his travel back down to hit the proper highway to take him to North Carolina ( To visit his Aunt, And browse a school there ) he made a detour and stopped over in our home town and payed me and Echo a pleasent suprise...made for a long afternoon and evening,,after staying here at my home for about the first 3 hours , we took off and i drove him and my son out to Echo's to visit him and Emantha,, we spent another hour to two hours there before decideing to get together and have a bite to eat, We all traveled then over to Shelbyville, Ind and went to The Golden Corral for dinner...spent about 2 hours there just eating and chatting..finished there and Echo and Emantha traveled back to there house and me and Mav and my son traveled back to mine..about another hour after returning home Mav decided to travel onward towards his next destination ( Noth Carolina )...Gents here is the big thought of the day ( something to ponder ) But this coming summer i suggest that we hold a 77th - FA reunion out at Echo_77th's place..( Plenty of room, Camp out in tents, big bonfire, chat , drink, whatever else that we could think of.)..but the first step is hoping that you all think this would be a great idea..Now to sit back and read your replies to this proposal..and as always gents i do hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon ..< S > Cool

And if you all care to read any of the responses so far... http://p070.ezboard.com/f77thgeneralpurposemessageboardfrm1.showMessage?topicID=1056.topic Click the link and read up...
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostSun Nov 19 0:10:07 2006
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
CAG Hotshot

Admin, Site Owner, Developer, Webmaster

Post subject: Reply with quote
Sound great Freak! You must have had a blast! Cool

And welcome back to the forums as well! Very Happy

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostSun Nov 19 20:55:49 2006
DukeB-120th

Developer/Moderator

Its really amazing that the 77th has been together and active this long and love each other this much Very Happy Laughing Cool .

Sounds like a damn good travel experience too, especially when you compare it to the fact that I have only been to Nevada in addition to CA Shocked .

FAF Beta Tester
MIL Forums Moderator
O-Club Forum Moderator
Flight Lobby Skin Developer
FAF & FA-2 Testers Forum Moderator
VNFAWING.com Duke's Desk Column
PostMon Nov 20 0:33:12 2006
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Greetings to you both ( CAG , DukeB_120th ) Long time no see..and Thank you it is always good to be back posting once again on this forum.
Just wanted to share the good news and see what kind of replies i would get on the hopefull upcoming summers event..
The projected month for the Reunion is August 2007 , No date has been set. Hopefully both of you will be able to attend..And CAG if you come bring copies of the FAF or FA2 ( When they are ready or completed for play.. Laughing) But i am looking for ideas for things to do besides ( Camping out , Bonfire , War Stories , Drinking , Playing Cards ( Poker , Eucher, Uno , ect,ect ) Need more than that especially for an event of this size.
That is why i made the posting here to stir up those who would lke a vacation away from home either for as long as they want or as short as they can stay. Would give us all a chance to meet each other and have a better bond between us...Anyways enough said for now, And as always I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon. < S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostMon Nov 20 9:34:46 2006
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
CAG Hotshot

Freak it sounds great, but unfortunately I will not be taking any vacations during that month, as it is during a busy contract renewal time for me...

The majority of my scans and penetration tests occur during August/September as well.

I havent seen a day off in August in over 9 years!

Plus where would it be taking place?

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostMon Nov 20 15:39:28 2006
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Hey CAG, The reunion will take place here in Indiana , the half-way point for everyone...As far as directions to your final destination i will help provide via cell phone while each person is enroute..so no worries on that end..Also sorry to read that you will be swamped in work durring that time period..alot of people so far are in hopes of making it, One i know will be Rafale ( Who returns home for good in March 2007 ) So i know it will be great fun and a good time..
Still hope to see some replies to any other good ideas on the things we can do..for instance a huge BBQ for everybody..and i can be the gracious host and cook up whatever anyone likes from fish to steaks...There another idea from me, Now it is your turn And as always i hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon < S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostMon Nov 20 22:41:43 2006
Magnum_VF

Senior Moderator

it's awesome,

definitely grab the time to get together while you can - if you can.
PostTue Nov 21 21:48:08 2006
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ForsakenOutlaw

Developer

Freak_77th wrote:
< S > All

Hey CAG, The reunion will take place here in Indiana , the half-way point for everyone...As far as directions to your final destination i will help provide via cell phone while each person is enroute..so no worries on that end..Also sorry to read that you will be swamped in work durring that time period..alot of people so far are in hopes of making it, One i know will be Rafale ( Who returns home for good in March 2007 ) So i know it will be great fun and a good time..
Still hope to see some replies to any other good ideas on the things we can do..for instance a huge BBQ for everybody..and i can be the gracious host and cook up whatever anyone likes from fish to steaks...There another idea from me, Now it is your turn And as always i hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon < S > Cool

Do what the 369th used to do. beer + guns + good people = HELLUVA good time
PostTue Nov 21 23:29:56 2006
DukeB-120th

Developer/Moderator

beer and guns are not a good combination... Shocked

FAF Beta Tester
MIL Forums Moderator
O-Club Forum Moderator
Flight Lobby Skin Developer
FAF & FA-2 Testers Forum Moderator
VNFAWING.com Duke's Desk Column
PostTue Nov 21 23:36:31 2006
ForsakenOutlaw

Developer

Well you don't enjoy both at the same time...You shoot in the day & drink in the night...duhhhh
PostTue Nov 21 23:38:23 2006
CAG Hotshot

"duhhhh?"

What do you expect, with the way you explained it... Confused

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostWed Nov 22 1:27:14 2006
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Now boys , boys...LOL No need to argue..Centurian_369th Does have a valid point about what they did at the 369th Reunions..And i do congradulate him on his idea..Remember we will be out in the country and if they would like to do a little target practiceing then so be it..doesn't mean we could fix up something for them to shoot at...maybe some sort of target..figure that out as time goes...But,,Centurian_369th and Magnum_VF you both are invited to come as well ( hope you can make it ) It sounds as if this event will be a blast.....And as always hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon. < S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostWed Nov 22 13:07:09 2006
ForsakenOutlaw

Developer

FYI Centurian_369th might be me but that name has since been retired.
PostWed Nov 22 17:26:15 2006
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Oh excuse me Cent....I mean ForsakenOutlaw...I had no idea you had supposedly retired from the 369th.might has well because there is only a scarce few that are still around to fly..( Spike_369th , Katmandew_369th , Jinx_369th and Oldguns_369th ) they are the only members i see from time to time hitting the skies..Now speaking of 77th..LOL hell i am the only one holding the banner high till either 4 of our younger squadmates get a copy of FA or some of our regular members return either back home or out of there supposed retirement,sleep ,work,school..ect..ect to hit the skies once more, seems that FA is on a definate slow down but there is hope that in time it will pick up and we always dream of the day when FA will be as strong as Forgotten Battles..lol would be sweet !!!! Anyways ForsakenOulaw Your idea was a plus and i agree target practice could be an activity to help this reunion along ..So any other ideas to share will be a plus..hope to see some good replies..And as always, I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon..< S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostThu Nov 23 5:28:34 2006
ForsakenOutlaw

Developer

Freak_77th wrote:
< S > All

Oh excuse me Cent....I mean ForsakenOutlaw...I had no idea you had supposedly retired from the 369th.might has well because there is only a scarce few that are still around to fly..( Spike_369th , Katmandew_369th , Jinx_369th and Oldguns_369th ) they are the only members i see from time to time hitting the skies..Now speaking of 77th..LOL hell i am the only one holding the banner high till either 4 of our younger squadmates get a copy of FA or some of our regular members return either back home or out of there supposed retirement,sleep ,work,school..ect..ect to hit the skies once more, seems that FA is on a definate slow down but there is hope that in time it will pick up and we always dream of the day when FA will be as strong as Forgotten Battles..lol would be sweet !!!! Anyways ForsakenOulaw Your idea was a plus and i agree target practice could be an activity to help this reunion along ..So any other ideas to share will be a plus..hope to see some good replies..And as always, I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon..< S > Cool

I'm glad I could be of assistance. I just hope you guys are cautious with those firearms. That's one thing we never joked around with and one thing I still don't joke around with [although everything else is fair game].
PostThu Nov 23 10:39:37 2006
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> The O-Club Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: